How I Felt Emma Frost's Redemption Could Have Been Carried Out


This sounds really stupid for some of you and well, I am a Wolverine fan and here's what I started to think.  Scott and Emma is really wrong in many, many levels (I am a Scott/Jean shipper all the way) and I thought of how Emma's redemption could be carried out.  Well here's what I'd call as far-fetched, whacked-out and maybe, just the most the run that somehow, I felt Wolverine and Emma could have worked out especially during the time she admitted she fell for Scott/Cyclops in Wolverine's arms.  Maybe the two could have started an otherwise awkward relationship.

Call me crazy or what, but I did want to imagine Wolverine and Emma having a rather odd relationship, maybe not kill Jean Grey but rather have Emma fall for Wolverine and vice-versa.  Yeah I know the age gap is pretty big itself but for some reason, I thought a Wolverine/Emma pairing could have been a better than Scott/Emma because stupid writing wrote Jean Grey off.  I would prefer it if Scott had Jean and Wolverine had Emma... but no, I felt like the writers just love jumping the shark more than once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Somebody Please Fan Sub Exceedraft?

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

Hiroshi Miyauchi Kicks Jason David Frank's Butt

Conan The Adventurer's Ram-Amon Is A Demoted Thoth-Amon

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

My Thoughts On Power Rangers' Really Bad Drop In Its Ratings

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

Why I Think Kimberly Hart is the Most Overrated Henshin Hottie Ever

What Do Jason David Frank Fanboys And Hercule Fanboys Have In Common?