Can't Wait To See Tekken 7's Result On The Current Generation System

 
I may not immediately get a Playstation 4 but I'm just thinking of how low my jaw will drop with Tekken 7 imagining it at 1080 pixels at 60 frames per second. The thought of Tekken 7 entering into the current generation arena, I think it will really outdo Mortal Kombat X.

I'll admit Mortal Kombat X has presented good graphics. While it's been a fast-selling game and hopefully, I'll get that game and a current generation console on a discount (assuming my vibes are still around). While Mortal Kombat X has nice graphics but I think Tekken 7 may outdo it. I have Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Mortal Kombat (2011) on the Playstation 3 and Tekken has had been more superior, graphics-wise. 

What do I expect for Tekken 7? I do hope they can actually improve their story mode and get rid of that stupid Arena Mode, resume the get the endings through Story Mode like in Tekken 5 and well, I could mention ideas for Scenario Campaign if ever. I would suggest they actually take a few hints from Netherrealm Studios for that part. While Tekken has had a superior gameplay but Mortal Kombat has had a better Story Mode with Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Mortal Kombat (2011). I personally thought Scenario Campaign needed some improvement.

My suggestion for Scenario Campaign would take a bit of Mortal Kombat Armageddon's gameplay. That is, you beat up baddies in a 3D environment but when it's time for a boss fight, please do it like gameplay mode changes to Arcade Mode style fighting. I thought that while Tekken 6 was enjoyable as a party game, I didn't give it too much of a high regard compared to Tekken 5 and its successor Tekken Tag Tournament 2 due to the faulty Scenario Campaign plus that annoying have to play through Arena Mode to get them FMV endings. 

My other suggestion might be remove Scenario Campaign and follow Mortal Kombat's legendary story mode. I mean, have certain Tekken characters play per chapter like it was in Mortal Kombat (2011) and Mortal Kombat X. I could actually imagine having an interactive Tekken movie like the Mortal Kombat Story Mode. I think Namco would be able to polish that idea to outdo what Netherrealm had done so well. 

Comments