Well Is Mighty No. 9 Coming Out?

After I heard Keiji Inafune was making a spiritual successor to Megaman, I felt really excited. As a child, I really love Megaman and still do. I still can't get over how Capcom really didn't give Megaman a proper finale. I could accept Megaman X ending with Command Mission but why cancel Megaman Legends 3 which could have been the finale Megaman needed? After looking at Inafune's project, I just want to feel young and get this game. 

The gameplay is pretty impressive with its innovation of a Megaman-type game. So the hero Beck stuns opponents, he absorbs then and I think it can get addictive. But how long can it stand? I'll just wait until the game comes out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Somebody Please Fan Sub Exceedraft?

Ninja Steel Ain't Sharp Enough To Make The Cut?

Hiroshi Miyauchi Kicks Jason David Frank's Butt

Conan The Adventurer's Ram-Amon Is A Demoted Thoth-Amon

Power Rangers Snobs: A Living Example Of American Superiority Mentality's Stupidity

The Bizarre Father/Son Relationship Of Cyclops And Cable

My Thoughts On Power Rangers' Really Bad Drop In Its Ratings

What I Believe Went Wrong With Saban's Masked Rider

Why I Think Kimberly Hart is the Most Overrated Henshin Hottie Ever

What Do Jason David Frank Fanboys And Hercule Fanboys Have In Common?