A Good Power Rangers Season Is Always More Welcome Than A Bad Super Sentai/Kamen Rider Season

I may not really be a fan of Power Rangers in general but there's a few seasons that still click to me for some reason. Super Sentai and Kamen Rider can get bad seasons depending on how management goes. Which is the case with a few instances that I'd watch a good Power Rangers season OVER a bad Super Sentai or Kamen Rider season.


Power Rangers Time Force can be a better treat for me compared to Kamen Rider Den-O. To a certain extent, I feel like watching this show over Kamen Rider Faiz which I'm starting to have a soft spot on. Time Force did try to expand Jiban's concept of a villain born from a laboratory accident in Ransik. It also addressed the issues of how manipulating life can backfire towards humanity one day... something that was addressed in Flashman and Liveman to a certain extent. Time Force doesn't spin around time as much as Kamen Rider Den-O does.

I'm amazed that ToQGer got that safety rules award while Lightspeed Rescue, GoGoFive or the Rescue Police Trilogy didn't even get one. The cast of Lightspeed are better than ToQGer's cast though it's pretty much apples and oranges. Other shows under Toei's inventory may also include Dekaranger and Power Rangers SPD. On the other hand, I don't feel too much of a need to compare Lightspeed Rescue with GoGoFive due to a lot of differences in context. GoGoFive is more of a "sequel" to Fiveman while Lightspeed Rescue feels more like mixing Rescue Police with Power Rangers. So I don't see too many reasons to compare both series.

Comments