Marvel Cinematic Universe's Cable Should've First Appeared In X-Men: Apocalypse

It's no secret that I don't like Marvel anymore ever since Disney bought it, more stupid writers are into it and I thought about X-Men: Apocalypse as probably one of the biggest mistakes ever. Now it's time to talk about Cable and what I thought should've happened.

X-Men: Apocalypse IMO doesn't do the villainous Apocalypse any justice. Oscar Isaac was the worst villain actor. I thought Jason Vosloo of "The Mummy" would have made Apocalypse more terrifying. Plus, it's even hard to determine now what's going on in the Marvel Cinematic timeline with all the convoluted mess we're in. Heck -- when did X-Men: Apocalypse even take place? Was there a reboot? Plus, Apocalypse was completely wasted in that film.

I thought about it that Cable of all people could have been introduced into the film. He could be introduced as Cyclops' son from the alternate future instead of a son lost in time -- and now he's old enough to be his father's father! Cable is written as the archenemy of Apocalypse. He was destined to do so and I think he should have appeared in the X-Men: Apocalypse movie with a more different script than what happened.

He could have shown himself in some alternate future. I think it'd be good if we had an elderly version of Cyclops and Jean Grey as his parents. He goes back into the past with almost the same motive as Future Trunks. This would freak everyone out when he finally says that Cyclops is his father. He arrives explaining his timeline and the mutant called Apocalypse. This would give everyone a freaky feeling when he says who his parents are -- and Professor X finds out that he's not from their time.

So why just introduce him now in Deadpool? I feel it's too WTF. I even feel like the Marvel today is not what I once grew up with. I think Disney could've just created an entirely different timeline themselves. I may not like Star Wars' Disney canon (and I prefer Legends) but I think they should've created a Disney canon for Marvel -- and leave the Stan Lee canon ALONE.

Right now, I just feel like Cable needs to go back in time and STOP the purchase of Marvel by Disney huh?  

Comments