Power Rangers Girls That I Find Prettier Than Their Super Sentai Counterparts

Beauty on the outside can be very subjective and I tend to use it in my list of dumb reasons to defend something. While I personally didn't highly of Ninninger -- I only want to joke around by saying that it's better than the really bad Ninja Steel because "Duh! Fuuka and Kasumi are much hotter than Sarah and Hayley!" instead of coming up with a good defense -- which I don't even have for it. So here's some Power Rangers counterparts I think look better than their Super Sentai counterparts -- but this is a rare case IMHO and two, this is just me having some shallow rants.


Kimberly Hart

It's already common knowledge that no matter how much I dislike Power Rangers -- I'll always have a soft spot for Kimberly and I'll always find her hotter than Mei. I do like Mei but she's more on the cute side while Kimberly is more on the hot side. I still feel bad about what Douglas Sloan did to her with the stupid Dear John letter and still continue to curse Zeo for it. Not to mention, I also had a dumb reason not to watch the already boring Power Rangers (2017) movie -- their Kimberly wasn't as hot as the original!

Gia Moran

It's no secret that I still HATE Megafail and I'm still burning it beyond its ashes until today. I can't deny that while Ciara Hanna lacks the charm -- I find her prettier than her Goseiger/Gokaiger counterparts. Prettier? Yes. But that hasn't stopped me from roasting the show beyond its ashes until now and I've roasted her character Gia Moran too! She just shows eye candy can't save a terrible show from its pits and I learned it the hard way! Bwahahahahaha!

Kendall Morgan

Marie Iitoyo is kinda cute while I personally think actress Claire Blackwelder is prettier. Then again, it didn't convince me to stay for Dino Charge especially with how damaged Power Rangers became from Disney's purchase to the Nickelodeon era. Still, I didn't bother to really sit through Dino Charge considering how Nickelodeon is really frustrating itself more with the season split!

The upcoming Yellow Beast Ranger

Okay, she's not yet named and I admit that I sat through and enjoyed Go-Busters even if I don't find Arisa Koyama (Yoko) to be attractive like some do. I just considered her average and I watched Go-Busters for the plot -- though Timeranger happens to be my big time favorite Super Sentai season with Yasuko Kobayashi as its head writer. Actress Jacqueline Scislowski is prettier than Arisa IMHO so don't get offended if you think otherwise, okay? 

Comments