Mortal Kombat X's Hollywood Guest Characters: I Don't Enjoying Using Them While I Enjoy Brutalizing Them

The stuff of childhood nightmares is really there, right? I just thought about the whole idea of blood and gore for the sake of it and the MKX Kombat Pack somehow defines it. The Story Mode is weaker than the one found in Mortal Kombat (2011). Though the appearance of Freddie Kruger in MK (2011) somewhat signaled what I'd name as "unnecessary guest characters" though I love to brutalize them.

The start? Well there's Aliens vs. Predator and I admit -- I've enjoyed brutalizing these frightening guys from my childhood. I remembered I used to have the fear of either Aliens or Xenomorphs invading the Earth -- even if they were just fiction! Even if I don't really find myself enjoying playing as these characters -- I still love the idea of using any of my Mortal Kombat favorites (like Liu Kang) to brutalize them? Favorite ways of killing them? Mine would be using the military stage fatality (let the army deal with them) or using Liu Kang's Hot Mess brutality since their blood is literally deadly!

Jason Vorhees is another! I'm no fan of the Friday the 13th movie yet I once dreamed he entered our house when I was a child. I really screamed so loud in the middle of the night. Years later, I just feel like having my revenge on a fictional character by finally getting the chance to FINISH HIM OFF! Yup, I thought about how I would do fatalities and brutalities on him. For Liu Kang, I love using Hot Mess against him or burning him with Scorpion's classic fatality or anything that sets this MOFO on fire. After all, that's how he likes to do his torture, right?

Leatherface must be one heavily diseased character since he's a cannibal. Cannibalism ain't good for your health. I remembered having my frightening dreams all because somebody kept talking about how "cool" the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies were when I was a child. Right now, I just feel so satisfied every time I destroy this fictitious character in MKXL. Favorite way of doing it? Well Liu Kang's Hot Mess, Scorpion's flame breath or anything just to decontaminate the environment! Just set him on fire!

Comments