Tekken 7 Should've Included Their Own Version Of Mortal Kombat X's Faction Wars

As I was alternating between Tekken 7 and Mortal Kombat XL -- I was thinking that damn Namco why are you going backwards in some way? Sure, Tekken 7 presents better graphics, the Rage Art mechanics but I was thinking how anemic the game can be at certain levels. Treasure Hunt isn't as fun as the Ghost Mode and I think they could have also included Challenge Modes with various modifiers that can go together -- Tekken should TAKE BACK that crown from Mortal Kombat! MKX was released in 2015 and Tekken 7 was released in 2017 so WTF. Why is Tekken 7 lacking content in contrast to a game that was released two years ago?

Here's what I think Tekken 7 SHOULD have added and I hope Namco is listening. Hopefully, they will release an upgrade and I don't care if I have to pay for additional digital content or get an upgraded disk for this. This is my idea called Organization Battles. This would be like Mortal Kombat X's faction wars where characters would select which side they are on, reach a certain level and earn fight money (and other unlockables) as they progress.

Which factions will I put? The obvious are the Mishima Zaibatsu and G-Corporation. Though I'd also add the Manji Clan, Achers of Sirius and Violet Systems. So how can this faction war be done? Obviously, there would be NO Faction Kills because this is not Mortal Kombat. However, what would be carried over would be to do certain tasks to contribute to your organization. For instance, you may need to play several rounds or accomplish tasks like perform five rage drives to contribute to your faction. This would be a weekly thing where Tekken players can choose to join this faction and contribute to the winning group one way or another. So seriously, why didn't Namco ever bother to look at how Mortal Kombat X added so much rich content?

Let's face it -- Mortal Kombat learned a lot of stuff from Tekken some time ago. You can tell how Mortal Kombat (2011) actually learned a lot from Tekken such as the use of the one button per limb or making sure your game is content rich. Sure, MK (2011) as a blockbuster didn't include an Endless Mode (which I still think is WTF) yet MKXL added it but you do lose your streak when you're defeated. I also thought how MKXL keeps players occupied with daily and hourly challenges -- something Tekken 7 should've added but didn't. So seriously, what happened?

Comments