Kitana Looks More Chinese In MK11

Kitana here suddenly looks Chinese after MANY YEARS of looking not Chinese. Do you remember Katalin Zamar played her in MK2? MK Gold did make her look Chinese though I liked her MK9/MKX look that resembled Talisa Soto the best (for nostalgic reasons) -- so why is Kitana once again looking Chinese like she did in MK4?

Yeah sure Kitana looks hotter now (resembling a hot Chinese actress) but I think the whole Talisa Soto reference was better. I thought that I kinda prefer the less hot version of Kitana than this one namely from MK9-MKX because it had more nostalgic value. I dunno why I'm not appreciating this change so much -- I kinda just prefer the Kitana that looked more like Talisa. Heck, I wish Talisa voiced her in MK9!

Comments

  1. I don't like Kitana's Asian look either. I prefer her traditional look, the one she's always had. Just to point out that in MK Gold her look was not asian at all. MK4 Kitana is Talisa Soto, it's like they scanned her face on her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment