Screw Logic, Street Fighter Style

Street Fighter has been one of my favorite game franchises which caused me to question why Capcom gave us the extremely broken Street Fighter V. There was Street Fighter II series which had extremely broken A.I. at the arcade. I did manage to play through Street Fighter II series on the Playstation One though I enjoyed the Street Fighter Alpha series better. Then there's Street Fighter IV series which is basically a miles upgrade of Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

Remember whenever you fought a new opponent that the plane flew between countries or you moved from one country to another in most entries? Take for example that I'm using Ryu (my favorite Street Fighter character) and I am fighting different opponents. The first opponent is Chun Li then I defeat her, then I must fly to Russia to fight Zangief, then I must fly back to Japan to fight E. Honda. Isn't that a lot of money spent right there? Not to mention both Street Fighter II series and Street Fighter IV series introduced the break that expensive car challenge. Like, how much money is spent there anyway? I would probably use ice blocks or wooden blocks -- not an expensive car. But we know wealthy villains love to flaunt their power, right?

Doesn't Shadaloo has near-unlimited funds from criminal activities so they're mostly unaccounted for? I don't think the revenue bureaus of every country have any idea how much money Shadaloo has since they're illegal to start with. General Bison probably has financing from corrupt politicians too aside from the obvious weapons smuggling and drug dealing businesses that he has. Then again, you know screw logic whenever it comes to villains having near-unlimited cash, right?

Comments