Remembering Some Of Them Awful Dragon Ball Z Fighting Games That I Played For The PSX

The 90s have some good memories and some bad ones too. I was thinking about the PSX era when it was marred with SLOW LOADING TIMES. Then, you can also consider some Dragon Ball Z games for the PSX. I could cite these were the following...

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22

I remembered owning this game in the 2000s even if the game came out in 1995. The game does sound good on paper. However, the more I got into the game - the more I realize that while it can be fun against a friend but the single player is extremely lacking. Sure, I could go ahead and skip those pre-fight dialogues on the OPTION MENU but I'd like to talk about why I hate the game now. Remember when you went to the one player game? The problem is that you had to fight ALL 22 (or 27 if you put the cheat code in) characters rather than some random characters and a final boss. It really isn't enjoyable fighting all those 22 or 27 characters. Also, I'd like to say that the slower pace of the fighting doesn't help in your quest to beat the game. After you beat Super Buu (or Gogeta) - you just get the... END CREDITS? Like WTF man! The game really offers almost nothing but fanservice.

Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout

Yet another game I no longer look forward to replaying. Dragon Ball GT is the black sheep of the franchise. This game is also even worse than DBZ Ultimate Battle 22. Sluggish controls don't make the game enjoyable. At least DBZ Ultimate Battle 22 had easier controls! Also, the Meteor Combo system is more annoying than fun. Then need I mention how the game soon starts to pop out the Super Saiyan opponents which artificially extends the game than it needs to be? Also, I could mention the REAL NIGHTMARE that's Baby Vegeta. Yes, the game's sluggish controls plus the SNK Boss syndrome aren't helping at all.

Comments