Reina Of The Mishima Clan: How Exactly?


Heihachi will probably be those villains that will always be "too popular" in the eyes of the fans. Heihachi would be in the rank of the likes of fighting game villains like Shao Kahn from the Mortal Kombat series, General Bison (General Vega in Japan) from the Street Fighter series, and Geese Howard from the Fatal Fury series. They're all too iconic. Now, the new character Reina has the gossip flying over that she's secretly Heihachi's illegitimate daughter. However, she looks very young which may suggest that there's a significant time gap here and there.

Tekken 6 reveals that Heihachi sired a half-breed son in Lars Alexanderson. Lars has the appearance of a man not so much younger than Kazuya. If Heihachi Mishima was 76 in Tekken 7 then I think he probably messed around with a much younger woman at some point. Maybe, Heihachi may have had a child of his old age. Maybe, Heihachi wanted to prove once and for all that the Devil Gene wasn't from his lineage but from his late wife Kazumi Hachijou's family

Chances are Jin's probably older than his Aunt Reina. That is if Kazuya's actually Reina's half-brother with a significant age gap. We have the scene where the half-nephew is older than the half-aunt. I was expecting an elderly 40+ something or 30+ something woman. Instead, I feel like she looks too young to be in that category.

Right now, my gaming vibes have weakened. I don't even intend to be back in modern-day gaming. I hope Katsuhiro Harada doesn't screw hard this time. I did get excited for Tekken 7 only to find myself replaying Tekken 6 all over again to get over it. Hopefully, Tekken 8 will outperform Mortal Kombat 1 which I think doesn't look too appealing compared to the not-that-spectacular Mortal Kombat 11. Meanwhile, I feel Mortal Kombat 11 was still more appealing than Tekken 7

Comments