Keep The Bashing Against Snow Woke COMING

\

I could care less about unattractive actresses. I've watched some K-Drama where the leading lady was anything but pretty. For example, I don't find Shin Hye Sun pretty but she's LOVEABLE. However, the more I watched Rachel Zegler's interviews -- the more I'd say, "The problem isn't her face -- it's her ATTITUDE!" I could handle someone who looks like Rachel IF the woman doesn't have that woke attitude!

As I watched the trailer -- what happened to Snow White ahem Snow Woke? Just looking at Snow Woke forcing the dwarves to do work for her -- is CRINGY. Since when did a woman doing domestic work become degrading and she must force men to do it? There's nothing wrong with men doing domestic work either. Domestic work is done by both men and women. Snow Woke's "Whistle While You Work" is absolutely CRINGY. 


It's going to get more hilarious from there huh? 

Comments