MMPR's First 40 Episodes: More Rewatchable Than Megaforce For Me!

I thought that while Megaforce really mega-disappointed me, I can still rewatch MMPR's first 40 episodes, even if Bulk and Skull are there (they're useless) but here's some reasons why I can still rewatch MMPR:

MightyMorphinPowerRangers
MMPR has a better main cast.  Now MMPR may not be the best acting but hey they can act.  While I'd admit that the Zyuranger cast were mostly better but the miles are very short.  There's even a better mix of characters whether you like it or not.  Trini's not a stuck up bitch even if she's badass, Jason isn't robotic, okay Billy's nerdy but he was my first favorite, Walter Jones can act Zack well... not spectacular acting but it's passable.  My bias is only though I think Amy Jo Johnson can act better than Reiko Chiba.  Just a minor bias actually. ;)


Comparison between Kimberly and Emma is VERY LAME and FORCED.  Yeah, that was bad writing and as I said, I freaking dislike Emma.  Even if eveyr body wants her, Kimberly doesn't have that head bitch in charge attitude though she could do something about her being too blunt.  Kimberly is sweet, Emma isn't.

Again, I currently dislike/have a neutral stance on Power Rangers but it doesn't mean I won't rewatch the old school right?

Comments